Saturday 22 July, 2006

Back in July 2006, Sarah Anne Hargreaves and Damian Patrick Robinson legally (and finally) got married. This is a brief record of just some of the comings and goings to the big day(s). Thanks to everyone who made the days so special.

Guest Book: Georgie

As I write this, sitting beside Holly 'Double D Norks' Rowland, I am dripping sweat over this page. Just a sweet reminder of l'il old me!

I am also writing this on behalf of Lynchie, who is out on the dance floor, pressurising girls to answer his direct line of questions! But there you go...

Boy and Girl: Congrats to you both. You're obviously meant to be. And that's clear to everyone who's ever known you.

Sarah: Look after D... and his mad drinking sprees. I have very fond memories of an alcohol-induced Damian:
- being locked out by one your guests and sleeping on the mat outside your flat;
- dropping me on my head whilst dancing;
- rowing the boat; and
- being propelled by Graham!

Shame not to spend more time with you in the past few years - but hopefully we can remedy that in the future. As I still have fond memories of Sarah at Viv's 40th, when we ended up in Top 10.... Good days.

Guys: You're a great couple. Stick at it. And am looking forward to the first sprogs!

G

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Useful topic

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Understand me?

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home