Saturday 22 July, 2006

Back in July 2006, Sarah Anne Hargreaves and Damian Patrick Robinson legally (and finally) got married. This is a brief record of just some of the comings and goings to the big day(s). Thanks to everyone who made the days so special.

Is tat U2? Boy, tat's bad....

Those of you that know me well (and even those of you who have only ever met me the once), will know that I've got this quality tattoo on my arm:U2 - can have a tattoo like thisTo say that Sarah has never liked it is a bit of an understatement. The words 'naff', 'how pished were you again?' and 'please don't apply sunscreen to that area - you never know, it might just go away' all spring to mind.

So, with the wedding coming up, I was wondering what I should do with it?

And seeing as we've let you vote on my outfit (that sailor's outfit is in the lead, by the way) and the date of our anniversary (the 20th won it by a small landslide), I thought I'd ask for your opinion on the matter. So should I:
Leave it as is
Laser it off, pronto
Get another one over the top, to mask it
Get a matching one for Sarah
Current results

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home