Saturday 22 July, 2006

Back in July 2006, Sarah Anne Hargreaves and Damian Patrick Robinson legally (and finally) got married. This is a brief record of just some of the comings and goings to the big day(s). Thanks to everyone who made the days so special.

Monday's Joke

This ‘joke de la jour’ is taken a forum on ExpatSingapore– where one can find questions/answers on the real important things that one should know when living in Singapore (e.g. where your maid goes to on a Sunday, why you can never get a taxi in the rush hour and where to find the best laksa/pepper crab/chicken rice in Singapore):

Q: I'm interested in buying a modest apartment in Singapore to avoid wasting money on rent. Can anyone advise what sort of money I could expect to pay?
A. I would expect you would pay in Singapore dollars.

Quality response! It’s up there with:

Q: I'm interested in learning to play the Spanish Guitar. Can anyone advise where I can get lessons?
A. Spain?

And if you thought that these were bad, at least they were real and a lot cleaner than the ones submitted by a certain Pamela Hargeaves! [Her last one involved two daddy longlegs and a punch line of ‘not having that Brokeback Mountain **** in my garden!']

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you really want me to lower my standards ............

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home