Saturday 22 July, 2006

Back in July 2006, Sarah Anne Hargreaves and Damian Patrick Robinson legally (and finally) got married. This is a brief record of just some of the comings and goings to the big day(s). Thanks to everyone who made the days so special.

Guest Book: Holly

'I'm not getting involved!'

Damian and Sarah, thank you so much for inviting us to your wedding.

I can't begin to thank you for everything and I am so happy to be here today.

I can't think of a more perfect couple.

All my love, Holly

pspe (post script, post evening)

Sarah: We've come a long way since those one pound a pint nights in the Old Kings Head. I never imagined that we'd be in Bintan together 15 years later.

Damian: It's been a fantastic five years of quiz nights, bar-top dancing, temples, Coolies and, of course, Formula 1.

You are both my dearest friends. I love you very much. And I am sure that your relationship will go from strength to strength. You are both my inspiration!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home